Special Features & Benefits
- Hot reviews from top authors on technologies, devices and advanced systems
- Expert coverage of current breakthroughs in all important fields
- Contents range from concepts through applications to commercialization
- Series provides ideal overview while dedicated volumes offer detailed insights into selected areas
- Covers one of today's hottest research topics
- Discusses all important fields of micro- and nanotechnology, such as microelectronics, MEMS, sensors, actuators, micro- and nanostructuring techniques, optical circuitry, biosystems
- Provides top-of-the-line reviews with ample references to keep track of all relevant original literature
- Explores sensor systems, microreactors, nanostructures, nanomachines, functional surfaces, integrated optics, displays, communications technology, biochips, human/machine interfaces, prosthetics, miniaturized medical and surgery equipment and much more
- Provides textbook and source book knowledge: a quick start for newcomers and a comprehensive overview for experienced readers
- Targets all disciplines - from biology, biochemistry and chemistry through materials science to physics, mathematics and engineering, both in academia as well as industry.
- Examines applications in important future growth markets, e.g., electronics, IT, bioengineering, environment, energy, and safety.
- Helps building an interdisciplinary network of specialists.